Our physiotherapists are highly trained professionals, specialising in the assessment, treatment, and prevention of neural and musculoskeletal injuries.
Our clients will be treated to the highest standard physiotherapy experience, utilising our state of the art equipment.
Therapy Provided For:
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic Injuries — Pre/Post Surgery
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Arthritis)
- Spinal Problems - Back and Neck Pain
- Growth Related Problems
Management of sports related injuries:
- Sport specific injury management
- Aim to minimise your time to return to sport
- Development of sport specific rehabilitation programme
- Dry needling when required
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Soft tissue mobilisation
- Muscle energy techniques
- Therapeutic and sports taping
- Help to prevent problems occurring
- Limit unwanted time out of activity
General Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy:
- All musculoskeletal injuries – peripheral, muscular and spinal (back and neck)
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Postural screening and management
- Rehabilitation back to all levels of activity
- Strapping – postural and therapeutic
- Ultrawave™ – Individual Physiotherapy programmed water jet massage bed. Helps in recovery, lymphatic drainage and improved circulation.
- Fitvibe – Controlled whole body vibration. Fun, Fast and Effective !!!
For a list of our consultation fees and charges, click here.